It's March.
You know, I've been busy not fulfilling my new year resolutions mainly because I don’t have any. ;) I believe in aiming towards goals and dreams throughout the year and always be open to new initiatives and new opportunities for growth anytime. Therefore I keep an ongoing list and goals in my idea journal. And consistently remind myself “It’s not how much you do. It’s doing what you love!”
On that note, many people these days ask me “So how do you find your days and what do you DO not ‘working’ Aren’t your bored?.” Ha, I love that! First of all, I’m never bored. If I’m not doing something, I must be sick. My mother always said “only boring people get bored.” And secondly, I am working. I’ve got my hands and mind in many different kinds of activities, and I love that. I’m self-starting new projects, ideas and passions that are opening doors for even more opportunities. I’m allowing this time while ‘working from home’ to explore and grow personally, professionally, spiritually, meet amazing people, and invest time well in well.... a selah. Here are some of the things I am working on as of today anyways:
I spend time with people I love,
Start up catering biz (planning on catering a wedding in 2 weeks, whoo)
cook,
garden (when weather permits so rarely)
study business start ups
write,
volunteer,
read a lot,
photograph,
learn to photo/video edit,
learn.
Yep, so it is March and if you're not fulfilling your New Years Resolution, don't worry 'bout it! Don’t restrict yourself too much and keep goal setting through the year. Live to learn and love what you’re learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment